Nút nhấn khẩn NOTIFIER NBG-12LX/SB-10
– The Notifier NBG-12LX is a state-of-the-art, dual-action (i.e., requires two motions to activate the station) pull station that includes an addressable interface for any Notifier intelligent control panel except FireWarden series panels, and the NSP25 panel. Because the NBG-12LX is addressable, the control panel can display the exact location of the activated manual station. This leads fire personnel quickly to the location of the alarm.
– Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and address setting without causing an alarm condition.
– Built-in bicolor LED, which is visible through the handle of the station, flashes in normal operation and latches steady red when in alarm.
– Handle latches in down position and the word “ACTIVATED” appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
– Captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm² wire).
– Can be surface mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard singlegang, double-gang, or 4′ (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
– Smooth dual-action design.
– Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guidelines (Section 4.1.3); meets ADA requirement for 5 lb. maximum activation force.
– Highly visible.
– Attractive shape and textured finish.
– Key reset.
– Includes Braille text on station handle.
– Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
– Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
– Up to 99 NBG-12LX stations per loop on CLIP protocol loops.
– Up to 159 NBG-12LX stations per loop on FlashScan® protocol loops.
– Dual-color LED blinks green to indicate normal on FlashScan® systems.
Thông số kỹ thuật
– Shipping Weight: 9.6 oz. (272.15 g)
– Normal operating voltage: 24 VDC.
– Maximum SLC loop voltage: 28.0 VDC.
– Maximum SLC standby current: 375 A.
– Maximum SLC alarm current: 5 mA.
– Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
– Relative Humidity: 10% to 93% (noncondensing).
– For use indoors in a dry location.