The Notifier FSB-200 is a intelligent, addressable reflected beam smoke detector for protecting open areas with high and sloping ceilings, and wide-open areas, where spot-type smoke detectors are difficult to install and maintain.
- Listed to UL 268, ULC CAN/ULC S529.
- Transmitter/receiver built into same unit.
- Six user-selectable sensitivity levels.
- Removable plug-in terminal blocks.
- Digital display — no special tools required.
- Built-in automatic gain control compensates for signal deterioration from dust buildup.
- Optional remote test station.
- Optional long-range kit (BEAMLRK) for applications in excess of 230′ (70 m).
- Optional multi-mount kit (BEAMMMK) providing ceiling or wall mount capability with increased angular adjustment.
- Optional heater kits (BEAMHK and BEAMHKR) for prevention of condensation (not intended to increase or reduce the specified operating temperature).
- Paintable cover.
Ideal applications are atriums, cathedral ceilings, aircraft hangars, warehouses, sporting arenas, concert halls, and enclosed parking facilities. Compatible with the NFS-3030, NFS2-3030, NFS-640, NFS2- 640, and NFS-320 in FlashScan® or CLIP mode, as well as legacy addressable panels. Installation of the single-ended reflective design is much quicker than a dual-ended projected beam detector. Alignment is easily accomplished with an optical sight and a two-digit signal strength meter incorporated into the beam detector. Listed for operation from –22°F to 131°F, the FSB-200 is usable in open area applications where temperature extremes exceed the design limits of other types of smoke detection.