Module chuông đèn NOTIFIER FCM-1
– The FCM-1 Addressable Control Module provides Notifier intelligent fire alarm control panels a circuit for Notification Appliances (horns, strobes, speakers, etc.). Addressability allows the FCM-1 to be activated, either manually or through panel programming, on a select (zone or area of coverage) basis.
• Built-in type identification automatically identifies thesedevices to the control panel.
• Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wireSLC loop. The FCM module requires power (for horns,strobes, etc.), audio (for speakers), or a telephone riser(for handsets)
.• Built-in PS monitor replaces end-of-line relay (FCM only)
.• Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communicationis received from the control panel and turns on in steadyred when activated.
• LED blink may be deselected globally (affects all devices)
.• High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).• The FCM may be used to switch 24-volt NAC power, audio(up to 70.7 VRMS) or telephone.• Wide viewing angle of LED
.• SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease
.• Direct-dial entry of address (01-159)
.• Speaker, audible/visual, and telephone applications maybe wired for Class B or A (Style Y or Z)
– Normal operating voltage: 15 to 32 VDC.
– Maximum current draw: 6.5 mA (LED on).
– Average operating current: 350 A direct poll, 375 A group poll with LED flashing, 485 A Max. (LED flashing, NAC shorted.).
– Maximum NAC Line Loss: 4 VDC.
– External supply voltage (between Terminals T10 and T11): Maximum (NAC): Regulated 24 VDC; Maximum (Speakers): 70.7 V RMS, 50W.
– Drain on external supply: 1.7 mA maximum using 24 VDC supply; 2.2 mA Maximum using 80 VRMS supply.
– Max NAC Current Ratings: For class B wiring system, the current rating is 3A; For class A wiring system, the current rating is 2A.
– Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
– Humidity range: 10% to 93% non-condensing.
– Dimensions: 4.5-inch (114.3 mm) high x 4-inch (101.6 mm) wide x 1.25-inch (31.75 mm) deep. Mounts to a 4-inch (101.6 mm) square x 2.125-inch (53.975 mm) deep box.